Thursday, August 14, 2008

IN JAPAN

Hey! I am some dude spending his third year of college in Japan at Doshisha University, and I named my blog after a sweet shirt that I saw the other day but was too stupid to photograph. This is primarily a place for me to amuse my friends and post how I am doing so that my relatives do not think I am dead/homeless/deported for doing drugs. There may even be insightful cultural observations! If you are here, you are probably either someone I know or a firm believer in gender speed equality who arrived on accident; in both cases, I apologize for the lack of substantial content and offer this picture I took of a 1996 Charlie Sheen poster in a small men's clothing store:


this look is classic 1996 charlie sheen, taken during his late grayscale period

5 comments:

erosenblum said...

The most sophisticated blog on the web, full of wry irony and trenchant wit. Sam Rosenblum's "Girls Don't Reduce Speed" is an instant classic!

NIc said...

The next picture better be Charlie Sheen drinking a Zima

Unknown said...

BISH PLEASE, MORE POSTING

SN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patsy said...

Sam's mother said I should read this blog and then tell Sam to WRITE MORE STUFF. Well, she didn't use that exact phrase but that's what she would have said, except she was at work & kind of buttoned-down. Anyhoo, WRITE MORE STUFF. (OK, I can cross that off my list...)